Dedicated to his profession.
"I have devoted 30 years to the medical and surgical practice of ophthalmology. I feel privileged to have made a positive difference in the lives of my patients and their families. My goal is to continue to grow as a professional so that I am able to provide the latest scientific advances in my field. I'm glad I dedicated to become an ophthalmologist. Putting medical science to work to improve people's vision and their lives is more rewarding than anything else that I could possibly do."
- Board-Certified: American Board of Ophthalmology, 1974
- Ophthalmology Residency: Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, IL, 1972
- Internship: Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, IL, 1967
- MD: University of Kansas, 1966
- BA: University of Michigan, 1962
Looking out for your best interests.
"Even though I am board-certified in ophthalmology, I still continue my education. One way is through professional memberships, which keep me informed of technological advances and allow me to hear the opinions and learn the discoveries of dedicated eyecare professionals from around the world."
- Certifications: LASIK, 1998; PRK, 1995; RK, 1993
- Past President: Illinois Association of Ophthalmology, Department of Ophthalmology, Northwest Community Hospital
- Member: American Academy of Ophthalmology, Contact Lens Society of Ophthalmologists
- Hospital Affiliations: Northwest Community Hospital, Holy Family Hospital